- 12 months contract
- Location: Changi Business Park
- MNC Bank
- Extract the samples (scope) of data tracing cycle from the DT tool system.
- Coordinate with team to ensure that the samples are ready with all the required details to start sourcing the documents.
- Verify, validate and confirm along with Data Tracing testing team that Last Traceable Point (LTP) for each attribute is correct and raise I-query where change/update of LTP is required.
- Reach out to respective country stakeholders to gather all required source documentation.
- Ensure that supporting documentation (PP screen shots, cover letter etc.) for all the attributes and samples in scope are correct and match with the expected LTP values.
- For discrepancies found, coordinate with team and country SMEs to understand how to the LTP value has to be arrived at.
- Ensure all supporting/source documents collected are uploaded to the DT tool in time for the testing team's review.
- Schedule discussions with Data Tracing testing team to go through all source documents submitted to ensure that documentation are accepted.
- For any data issues found, coordinate and participate in triaging process to identify root cause and propose possible fix/resolutions with business stakeholders.
- Perform and support any other additional activities as required (example: Audit activities, providing regular status updates, any other data governance related ad-hoc activities).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a large financial institution preferably in project management and/or process reengineering experience in key bank functions such as operations, product, finance, technology or compliance
- Ability to work effectively in situations requiring analytical, interpretive and problem-solving techniques.
- Good co-ordination and negotiation skills to manage large and diverse set of stakeholders.
- Ability to explore alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that are supported and accepted by various parties
- Experience in managing projects with diverse subject areas with changing requirements/directions
- Demonstrable ability in partnering across multi-functional organizations and influence large and diverse set of stakeholders to drive delivery
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248