Data Management (Data Tracing)
- 12 months contract
- Office Location: East
- MNC Bank
- Coordinate with team to ensure that data tracing samples extracted are ready with required details to start sourcing the documents from countries.
- Verify, validate and confirm along with Data Tracing testing team and country team that Last Traceable Point (LTP) for each attribute is correct and raise I-query where change/update of LTP is required.
- Reach out to respective country stakeholders to gather all required source documentation.
- Ensure that supporting documentation (PP screen shots, cover letter etc.) for all the attributes and samples in scope are correct and match with the expected LTP values.
- For discrepancies found, coordinate with country SMEs to understand mismatch.
- Ensure all supporting/source documents are uploaded to the DT tool in time for the testing team's review.
- Schedule discussions with Data Tracing testing team to go through all source documents submitted to ensure documentation are accepted.
- For any data issues found, coordinate and participate in triaging process to identify root cause and propose possible fix/resolutions with business stakeholders.
- Perform and support any other additional activities as required (example: Audit activities, providing regular status updates, any other data governance related ad-hoc activities).
- Monitors SLAs, Track metrics and preparation metrics of Asia Data Governance metrics report and set up tracking and escalation process to ensure that metrics is tracking green
- Prepares Regional Data Governance deck and take minutes during the meeting
- Provide weekly status updates on data tracing, FRB audits, IA tracing, Data Governance activities
- Provide support to writing governance process and procedures to comply with new Company's Data Governance policy
- Monitors IMRs SLAs, Data Governance Metrics, preparation of Metrics and monthly Seniors presentation decks
- Bachelor's degree in banking or demonstrated skill/experience in the relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a large financial institution preferably in project management and/or process reengineering experience in key bank functions such as operations, product, finance, technology or compliance
- Understanding of Data Management with good understanding of data lineage/how data flows across systems, data transformation.
- Good knowledge of Consumer processes and Consumer systems architecture
- Skilled with office documentation software/applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- Advanced quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills with attention to details
- Ability to work effectively in situations requiring analytical, interpretive and problem-solving techniques.
- Good coordination and negotiation skills to manage large and diverse set of stakeholders.
- Ability to explore alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that are supported and accepted by various parties
- Experience in managing projects with diverse subject areas with changing requirements/directions
- Demonstrable ability in partnering across multi-functional organizations and influence large and diverse set of stakeholders to drive delivery
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248