Our client is an iconic SEA success story and is seeking for someone to be the subject matter expert for Data Science within the business with a strong focus on running cloud-based risk platform and offline antifraud platform. The mission of this Data Science Manager is to effectively lead, mentor and train a data science team as well as design and build real-time data science models for effective business risk platform.
- Manage the full lifecycle of real-time data science models, use advanced analytics and machine learning to generate actionable fraud insights
- Translate complex datasets into strategic insights for the business in a clear to non-technical audience
- Understand the math behind algorithm analysis, proofs and asymptotic growth
- Develop end-to-end key predictive models, present data science solutions to the client and incorporate risk based and credit models in the platform
- Extensive understanding of key modeling, machine learning techniques, hands-on experience with big data, database and statistical modelling techniques
- 6-10 years of experience across eCommerce, retail, digital media, travel or financial services industries
- MSc, or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or similar technical discipline
- Experience with cloud computing is required
If you are looking for your next Data Science role, this could be it. This employer strongly believes and lives a diverse and inclusive workplace which brings out the best in the people.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Naveen Vasudevan(EA Reg. No. R1330844) on +65 6429 1243 for more information. You can reach me at Naveen.Vasudevan@chandlermacleod.com
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248