Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Campaign measurement / analysis - Analyze the effectiveness of marketing investments, derive insights, and develop high-impact recommendations (outside of ROI)
- Infra Building & Maintenance - Develop tools, dashboards, and data infrastructure to explain spending activity and effectiveness across different initiatives to a range of audiences.
- Ad hoc analysis - Targeted deep dives of PA & Market to understand business drivers, trends, etc
- Work closely with the Marketing Finance team which focuses on creating financial insights to help senior management make informed strategic marketing investments across the company
- Bachelor's degree, recent graduate of data science/analytics program, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4-5 years of experience as a data scientist within an analytical environment, including but not exclusively: business analytics, quantitative marketing, financial planning and analysis, management consulting, or investment banking.
- Technical skills querying & maintaining databases (SQL), analyzing data (R/Python), creating reports and dashboards, and communicating findings.
- Hands on experience using statistical methods and programming languages to forecast and measure impact (e.g. SQL, R and/or Python)
- Ability to derive data-driven business insights and to effectively communicate actionable recommendations.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.