The client,an upcoming social media startup, is looking for a Data Scientist to provide insights to our business product, based on data collected from our social media platform
The role of the Data Scientist will be involved with developing data strategies, providing analytic and behavioural insights from data, the recruitment of team members, and work cross-functionally with several teams involved on our project (including mobile application developer, marketing, business, and profile tool developer)
- Build, validate, test and implement data strategies across multiple verticals
- Extract, transform and manage large data sets
- Work with our various developers to iterate and improve data processes
- Provide insights based on data analysis
- Understanding user behaviours, long-term trends, and mobile application ecosystem
- Communicate data findings to the relevant developers involved to enhance our product
- Maintaining and enhancing current data algorithm
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing and analysing quantitative data.
- Familiar with managing and analysis of qualitative data.
- BA/BS/MA/MS degree in computer science, statistics, informatics, information systems or related quantitative field.
- Experience in building data pipelines, dashboards, and business intelligence tools.
- Experience in using various software/tools in working with data
- Big data: Hadoop, Spark etc.
- Relational databases: SQL, MongoDB etc.
- Programming: Python, Java etc.
- Strong project management and organisational skills. These include:
- Work planning and time management,
- Multi-tasking and working under time pressure,
- Communication skills, innovative
- Working both independently and as a member of a team.
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Experience in working with mobile application is a huge plus.
- Experience in developing data strategies and data teams.
- Permanent role
- Opportunity to work on huge datasets across Asia Pacific
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Jerry Qiu (EA Reg. No. R1219180) on +65 6429 1246 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248