Short Description: This role is part of the Regional Information and Technology Security team function, specialize in data security initiative across the region. The incumbent will have to promote "security by design" principle and assist to shape the future of data centric development. Supporting the business objective along digitalization process in agile working environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To plan, drive and support data security initiatives as assigned across the region, helping and assisting business on data protection and risk reduction approaches and/or processes.
- To produce and contribute to policies/standards/procedures/guidelines around data loss prevention and encryption.
- Effective management with both technical and non-technical personnel at working/management level is a must.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology / Computer Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3 years and above in supporting large organization with focus on IT/Information security.
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, or other industry recognized security certification(s)
- Cloud Data Security implementation experience (huge plus)
- Data Loss Prevention system administration experience; have used or implemented the above program in some capacity, understanding incident response, analysis, rules, etc.
- Scripting skills in regex, python, powershell, terraform, chef, bamboo or Jenkins.
- Experience with technologies such as Azure Key Vault, Enterprise Encryption solution, DLP System, and/or Data Classification Tools is a plus.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Jerry Qiu (EA Reg. No. R1219180) on +65 6429 1246 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248