- A reputable brand in government sector
- Contract period of 12 months with an option to extend
- Attractive contract package and benefits (18 days AL, 14 days ML, birthday leave and performance bonus)
- 2 headcount available
- Work location: Chinatown
- Ensure smooth running of day-to-day operations of a data analytics platform within the agreed service level.
- Responsible for incident management and problem management associated with a data analytics platform.
- Handle and resolve incidents, user queries and problems such as batch job failures, data issues, data transfer failures and dashboard refresh errors. Escalate to relevant parties where necessary.
- Responsible for problem management, identifying root causes, recommend and implement solutions.
- Assist in monitoring anomalous activities or any security vulnerabilities, and escalate any cyber or data security incidents
- Work with user stakeholders to design and develop reports, dashboards and interactive visualisations.
- Develop user guides, FAQs, and other supporting materials on the portal to help users understand how to use the data platform and its features.
- Support System Owner in conducting regular clinics and user training/briefing (with training materials) to raise BI and analytics competency for users.
- Provide data concierge services to guide the users on which data to use for their analytics needs, and how to use the data securely.
- Ensure that the metadata portal is updated and easy for users to understand and navigate.
- Provide application maintenance support for the data analytics platform.
- Participate in testing and quality assurance of new or enhanced data products, and compatibility testing of any new versions of software.
- Assist development team in developing new data products.
- This role is required to work or be on standby after office hours, on weekends or Public Holidays to respond to urgent production issues.
- Tertiary Education in relevant fields is preferred
- Hands-on experience in visual analytics, preferably using Power BI and Tableau
- Experience in Incident and problem management
- Understand key concepts in data modelling, data processing, data warehouse, data management and data security
- Hands-on experience in a data warehouse project
- Hands-on experience in SQL programming language
- Experience in one or more of the following:
a) Creating tables, views and partitioning in SQL, PostgreSQL database,
b) Creating ingestion scripts using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and/or AWS Glue
c) Creating data pipelines using AWS Lambda and Kafka
d) Azure Cloud Data platform
e) Develop marts using SQL Server Analytics Services (SSAS)
- Advantageous to have experience in the following:
a) Data masking, encryption, data virtualisation
b) Master data services
c) Azure DevOps, JIRA, Bamboo
d) Unix scripting for secure file transfers
e) Dot Net programming (e.g. C#)
f) Microsoft Sharepoint
- Strong analytical, logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Willing to learn and adapt. A good team player with excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Passing mark in an online developer test set by client
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.