Our Client is a well-known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast-paced.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- The Consumer Hardware team is seeking driven and excited qualified candidates to expand and enhance our Supply & Demand planning operations.
- This position sits within company's consumer hardware team and is responsible for demand planning activities for the region across multiple product categories.
- A successful candidate will have proven experience, project management, and analytical capabilities, and either supply chain or retail experience. Consumer Hardware is a rapidly-growing PA within the company, as a provider of cutting edge 1st party hardware products. And by "hardware" we mean that we worry about the whole consumer experience that includes the purchasing experience, hardware, software (always in collaboration with other PAs, but sometimes adding our own too!), design, supply chain, & GTM (sales and marketing).
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Go-To-Market, Regional Demand Planning, Global Demand Planning, Global Supply Planning, Logistics) on all Supply/Demand Planning activities.
- Owns Sell In and Supply Planning for products at the Global level.
- Support system setup for Planning related activities (e.g. Allocations, Data uploads etc.).
- Follow up on delayed/missing orders/deliveries with logistics and manufacturing teams.
- Minimum 4-5 years relevant experiences in demand planning.
- Supply Planning Demand forecasting.
- Operations for supply chain Inventory management.
- Stakeholders management.
EA Licence: 08C5248