Looking for smart, talented creatives and designers and changemakers who want to do great work.
Development of L&D platform which would lead to activity-based learning.
If you're capable of everything outlined below, or if you've got a better way to think about this than we do, then make as much noise as possible to catch our attention.
+ Designer. You're a creative. You have good taste. You have no qualms sketching or doodling, and you enjoy telling an engaging and convincing story.
+ Synthesizer. You can tame complexity. You can turn disparate data into themes, patterns, and insights.
+ Writer. You can write. Full stop. Ok, perhaps we should say more: articulating thoughts and concepts in written form with impeccable style is second nature to you.
+ Futurist. You know your way around technology. You can readily conceptualize applications for artificial intelligence, machine learning, and augmented/virtual reality to reinvent learning.
+ Conductor. You can get an orchestra to play, even if doesn't want to. You can marshal the essential functions of bureaucracy - and its cast of characters - to deliver results.
- Attend meetings internally and externally with a broad range of stakeholders
- Understanding of business would be the key
- Implementing programs and evaluate projects
- Gathering data, analyzing it, and deciding as to its success and efficiency - as well as ongoing tracking
- Working regionally across various countries within APCA
- Conduct research and prepare presentations. Conduct significant amounts of research that you will then synthesize
If you are keen to find out more, please share your details to email@example.com