- Familiar brand in public sector industry.
- 24 months direct contract with an option for extension or conversion to perm staff
- Attractive contract package and benefits (18 days AL, AWS, 2.5 Month performance bonus etc)
- Great project exposure
- Assist Head of Internal Audit in the development of risk-based IT audit plans and Internal Audit work plans
- Supervise and manage the day-to-day running & completion of IT audits, data analytics and non-audit work, to ensure timely completion and good quality deliverables.
- Coach and mentor a team of IT auditors and Data Analysts
- Monitor and manage resources to meet project deadlines and adhoc work requirements
- Prepare reports and make presentations to Management and Audit Committee, and perform other duties as assigned
- Candidate must have a minimum 12-15 years relevant working experience in IT auditing, of which at least 8 years' experience in managing and leading audit teams
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills are essential
- Independent, resourceful, self-motivated and possess good interpersonal and communication skills as well as strong leadership qualities
- Candidate must have CISA, CISSP or other equivalent professional certification
- Proficiency in Computer Assisted Auditing Tools would be an advantage
Interested candidate feel free to send your updated resume to George.firstname.lastname@example.org