- Global Investment Firm
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. They seek to follow a balanced approach to wealth management, aiming to capitalize on both the large pool of wealth within mature markets as well as the significant growth in wealth in Asia Pacific and other emerging markets.
This global team responsible for post-trade processing of exchange traded derivatives and OTC cleared products. They are strategic partners with the business in maintaining control and supporting the growth of our Investment Bank Division.
Oversight of Cleared Derivatives Operations in APAC region
* Oversight of day-to-day key metrics (i.e. KPIs, KRIs) to ensure our services meet our control standards. Ensure key risks are identified, promptly escalated and properly remediated.
* Maintain day-to-day oversight of the outputs provided by our vendor partner, FIS Derivatives Utility, who performs BAU functions such as Clearing, Trade lifecycle, Margin Processing, Reconciliations, Reporting and Reference Data.
* Close collaboration with our colleagues in India who perform non-outsourced functions (e.g. payments verification/release, regulatory reporting, reconciliations, balance sheet verification, control framework reviews, management reporting and reference data maintenance).
Compliance to Regulatory Obligations and Reporting
* Be part of the team responsible for accurate, complete and timely completion of regulatory obligations and report submissions, exchanges and regulators in APAC
* Maintain up-to-date regulatory compliance risk matrix to ensure that controls are in place to mitigate risk of non-compliance. Gaps/issues are monitored and escalated to relevant management forums.
* Partner with Compliance and Risk & Control teams on keeping abreast of the regulatory landscape.
* Ensure compliance with Bank's internal policies and procedures. Maintain up-to-date procedures.
* Support internal and external audits, reviews and exams.
Stakeholder and Change Management
* Drive and support change programs sponsored by the Global Derivatives Business
* Drive and support change mandated by CCPs, Exchanges and Regulators
* Drive and support delivery of bank-wide programs and initiatives
* Continuous improvement of the function's control framework
- Degree level, with minimum 4 years working in Financial Services, Investment Bank, Audit/Accounting firm or Consultancy firm
- Good product knowledge and experience on exchange traded derivatives (listed futures and options) or centrally cleared derivatives (interest rate swaps, non-deliverable forwards) including the front-to-back trade flows and controls
- Financial services market experience in one or more of the following areas: operations, regulatory compliance and reporting, risk management, external or internal audit, financial reporting or product control.
- Strong control mindset, analytical skills with a high degree of accuracy. You should be able to rapidly grasp, apply and explain detailed technical concepts.
- Delivery-focused with the ability to work independently. You are required to produce outputs in high standards within set timelines.
- Exceptional written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- You have good interpersonal skills and able to build positive relationships with a diverse group of teams and vendor partners.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.