The engineer will be responsible to manage and support the day to day operation incidents and tasks.
- Resolve escalated support issues from Level 1 Helpdesk
- Diagnose and repair problems to the client's desktops & laptops via the phone, email and remote tools or in person at the user's location
- Issues that you will be required to troubleshoot includes password resets, printer set up, troubleshooting account specific client applications, and basic diagnosing of the desktop/laptop software problems
- Updating of status on the tickets assigned and closure of completed cases.
- Provisioning of IT equipment for new joiners.
- Carry out equipment checks (including AV equipment) to ensure that these are functional
- Update of documentation and processes to ensure that they are up to date
- Support for VIP users
- Assist Team Lead in any assigned tasks
- 1+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Diploma in IT related field
- Min 1 year of desktop support experience
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work in a team environment and commit to a flexible work schedule
- Exposure to troubleshooting and deploying Windows 7 / Win 10, Exchange and basic network troubleshooting
- Previous experience troubleshooting desktop, printer and notebook issues
- Very strong user and support of MSOffice
- Experience in supporting VIP users will be an advantage
- Support mobile devices
- ITIL Certification