- 12 months contract (renewable)
- 2 headcounts
- Based in Tuas (shuttle bus provided from Jurong East)
British multinational telecommunications
- IT On-site Services
o Delivery of on-site IT technical services to the Authorised User within the performance guidelines as agreed per Incident / Problem resolution or hard IMACD
o Provide support specialists who are appropriately skilled as necessary to provide customer with operational and technical support and to meet Authorised User device performance standards
o Meet customer business needs for highly available, reliable, scalable and secure IT services
o Provide On-Site Eyes and Hands to facilitate on-site resolution of network and infrastructure services
o Managed end-to-end IT support for customer's events and townhall.
- Asset Management Services
o Physical Inventory
o Asset Procurement
o Asset Receiving
o Stock Management
o Asset Tracking
o Asset Contract Management
o Asset Disposal
o Report Generation
o Asset Refresh
- Manufacturing IT services (GxP related)
o Provide GxP related IT service to manufacturing infrastructures, applications and processes.
o Working location is at Tuas Singapore, manufacturing area.
- Proven work experience as Desktop Support Engineer or Support Technician.
- Advanced knowledge of computer hardware systems, chipsets, memory modules, and peripherals.
- Knowledge of popular operating systems, software applications, and remote connection systems.
- Ability to solve complex hardware and software issues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Rachel Lee (EA Reg no: R1873481) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.