DevOps & IT Engineer
- Attractive salary package
- Great working environment
World-class financial technology product provider which specializes in banking and technologies.
About the Role
This is a great opportunity for a DevOps engineer or a developer with some basic Unix/Linux knowledge who is interested in extending IT skills related to automation, deployment and network operations.
Alternatively, a system administrator who likes scripting and coding who is willing to extend coding skills and potentially spend significant amount time coding.
As a DevOps and IT Engineer, you possess strong team attitude and have excellent communication skills working with the team members. Having strong sense of commitment and be able to handle fast-paced project environment.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following skills and experience:
- Ability to use a wide range of tools and technologies (e.g. Maven, NPM, CocoaPods, Gradle, make, Ant, Shell scripting, Git, Jenkins, Dockers etc.)
- Ability to code and script
- Experience with Unix/Linux systems and IT operations
- Experience with test, build, deployments automation and related tools
- Strong attitude towards continuous improvement of the process
- Manages servers based on RedHat (6.x and 7.x) and Window Severs
- Having basic knowledge on Amazon Web Service Cloud Services (EX2, VPC, S3, RDS)
- Manages small network infrastructure in Asia offices based on Cisco switches and Sophos Firewall
- Give installation and configuration support in Asia offices for Windows and OSx clients
Interested candidate please send your updated resume to Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia or apply online