- Permanent role
- Work location: Buona Vista
- Hybrid work arrangement
- 2 headcount available
- MNC technology company
- Installing, configuring and supporting company's products
- Build and maintain installation scripts for company's products and COTS
- Define test strategy, test plan and tests scenarios. Ensure requirement traceability and complete coverage
- Definition of the integration platform & Installation of the system on it: Windows PC (Windows, Windows Server 2019), Linux Servers, Specific devices such as biometric sensors, Databases on Oracle 19C MQ SQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, Complex software modules developed by the company.
- Perform system integration test, system validation test, load and performance test, and high availability test
- Investigate issues by analyzing logs during test execution, report incidents through configuration management tool and monitor them until closure
- Produce documents related to installation, testing or operational and administration
- Provide training to customer and handover system to maintenance support team
The Ideal candidate should have:
- Minimum 2-3 years of related systems integration and DevSecOps experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline.
- Good knowledge in different OS like Windows, Windows server and Linux (RedHat, Oracle)
- Hands on skills in Linux scripting and window administration (Active Directory, GPO).
- Strong in Scripting (Perl, Bash, Power shell, python...) and Database (Oracle or SQLserver…).
- Strong knowledge in network domains (TCP/IP, HTTP) and security (TLS, WSS, PKI) is preferred
- Experience with Ansible/YAML and configuration management tool (SVN, GIT, JIRA) is necessary.
- Experience on building and deploying application in Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience on installing and configuring COTS application servers like Wildfly, Weblogic, Tomcat etc
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.