DevOps Engineer (1 year Direct Contract, with high possibility of extension)
- The client is a global natural resources company with footprints in Australia, Southern Africa and SEA.
- Great working culture, Good work life balance, stable company
- Immediate start
The position is responsible for developing digital solutions so that our people have the right technology and the right data analytics skill to perform their roles safely and efficiently.
Contribute to internal guilds with best practices, ways of working and continuously contribute to improving internal development capability.
- Actively participate in the Technology team activities and contribute to the improvement and advancement of the team.
- Work in cross functional teams, with business stakeholders and users, to provide technical guidance for new product concepts and product roadmaps.
- Contributes to internal development community to improve practices and technical standards.
- Seeks to understand new technologies that can be leveraged to improve business outcomes.
- Experience with practices and tools related to Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery to build, test and deliver applications to end users (DevOps).
- Qualifies and articulates clear strategies and methods to reduce technical debt.
- Build an automated testing strategy to ensure code coverage to critical elements, and ensure quality.
- Monitor of applications to identify and resolve exceptions quickly to minimise impact to users.
- Full stack application development with a strong focus on cutting edge technologies. Exposure to cloud development [Azure, AWS]
- Exposure to different methodologies [MAM, MDM, TDD, BDD, …]
- Exposure to data analytics, ML
- Strong understanding of DB, storage and dataflow principles
- Delivers software using Agile frameworks (i.e. Scrum) and development methodologies
- Collaborate with development team to enable fast, frequent feedback by engaging and committed to working with team on a daily basis.
- Collaborate with development team to ensure code, product and function integrity (i.e. code reviews)
- Contributes to product backlog refinement, including defining technical acceptance criteria and estimation.
- Collaborate with Support functions for successful product or functional parts handovers
- 5+ years in a software development/devops role.
- 2+ years of working in Agile/ Lean environment.
- Possesses a strong understanding of end-to-end customer experience, and how development plays a role.
- Knowledge and understanding of Digital technologies and mining operations preferred.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work- or education-related experience.
- Strong experience in C#.NET or Python.
- Strong experience with query languages such as SQL.
- Experience with languages such as Java, C++ etc.
- Experience in working with cloud infrastructure & development platforms (Azure preferred).
- High level understanding of best practices in concepts such as solution architecture, data architecture, security principles.
- High level understanding of emerging approaches and technologies such as microservices, API Management, etc.
- Experience with automation suits (AA, UiPath, BluePrism) or strong understanding of automation concepts
- Experience with CI tools
- Fulltime, 1 year direct contract with the client.
- Office located at CapitaGreen, Market St, CBD
- Immediate starters is an added advantage
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Jerry Qiu (EA Reg. No. R1219180) on +65 6429 1246 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248