- Familiar brand in public sector industry.
- 12 months contract with an option to extend
- Attractive contract package and benefits (18 days AL, performance bonus, transportation allowance, training opportunities and etc.)
- Part of the project Enterprise Information Management team to take on the exciting and challenging role of delivering and maintaining an agency-wide datawarehouse and analytics project using AGILE software development methodology.
- Provide production support and operation for the system during office hours or as and when required after office hours or on weekends for scheduled maintenance and deployments
- Work with the team to support existing system and integration of new components in the system
- Maintain existing infrastructure which includes Windows-based servers, SQL databases, Power BI, Sharepoint, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analytics Services (SSAS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and R.
- Plan, design, build and maintain development environment which includes SSIS, .net, Visual basic, SSMS, etc.
- Participate in planning, evaluation, building and maintaining new big data infrastructure and development platform for analytics and data science
- Develop automation code for deployment and maintenance of infrastructure and applications
- Perform automated deployments to existing or new infrastructure environments
- Build continuous integration and delivery pipeline for applications
- Liaise with 3rd party software, hardware and application vendors to manage and resolve incidents and technical issues
1. Tertiary Education in relevant fields is preferred
2. DBA Certified, preferably MS SQL Certified DBA or equivalent with 5 years extensive experience in databases (design, implementation, administration and support).
3. Hands on experience in Microsoft technologies, preferably for Business Intelligence and data management using tools such as Microsoft SQL SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Power Bi, R, Sharepoint, and Team Foundation Studio.
4. Experience in one or more of the following will be an added advantage:
- a) Virtualisation (VMWare VSphere family of products) and container technology
- b) Secure code review, Automated Testing
- c) Big Data platform (Hadoop), Git
- d) Scripting languages (e.g. Python)
- e) Dot Net programming
- f) Agile continuous integration tools
5. Good team player
6. Passionate in championing the team to continuously improve and deliver quality software product
7. Experience in use of CI/CD preferred.
8. Experience in setup of CI/CD tools and upgrades of Microsoft BI stack is preferred.