- Contract period of 12 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits (18 AL, 14 ML, Other Leave Entitlement, Performance Bonuses, Yearly Training Sponsorship etc)
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- A familiar brand in public sector industry.
- Provide production support and operation for a 24x7 system
- Plan for, and work with the project management team to manage development infrastructure in the public cloud and on-premise data center
- Provision virtual machines, application software for development teams
- Develop automation code for deployment and maintenance of infrastructure and applications
- Perform automated deployments to existing or new infrastructure environments
- Build continuous integration and delivery pipeline for applications
- Liaise with 3rd party software and hardware vendors to manage and resolve incidents and technical issues
- Liaise with 3rd party hosting providers to manage and resolve incidents and technical issues.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in administrating Unix based (e.g. Solaris, RHEL) or Windows servers
- Hands on experience in AWS such as EC2, ECS, VPC, ELB, S3, RDS, CloudWatch, etc.
- Certification in AWS will be added advantage
- Experience in virtualisation (VMWare VSphere family of products) / container technology will be an added advantage
- Experience in scripting languages (e.g. Python and PERL, Unix shell scripting, PowerShell scripting) will be an added advantage
- Experience in setting up and using Agile continuous integration tools will be an added advantage, for example
- Configuration management tool such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, TerraForm
- Continuous integration tool such as Go.CD, Jenkins, Bamboo
- Added advantages (non-mandatory) with experiences in JBoss, Weblogic, etc
- Good analytical and writing skills
- Good team player and meticulous
- Passionate in championing the team to continuously improve to deliver quality software product
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.