- Contract period of 12 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits (18 AL, 14 ML, Other Leave Entitlement, Performance Bonuses, Yearly Training Sponsorship etc)
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- A familiar brand in public sector industry.
- Setup and maintain the organisation's data warehouse and analytics platforms on both onpremise data centre as well as on cloud.
- Setup and maintain DevOps tools, including Azure DevOps, with integration to the data platforms
- Develop automation code for testing and deployment for the data platforms
- Maintain data warehouse and analytics development platform including SQL databases, SQL server Analysis Services (SSAS), MS Sharepoint, Power BI, Tableau and Machine Learning applications on agency data centre
- Perform automated deployments to existing or new infrastructure environments
- Build continuous integration and delivery pipeline for applications
- Provide production support and operation for the system during office hours or as and when required after office hours or on weekends for scheduled maintenance and deployments
- Work with the team to support existing system and integration of new components in the system
- Maintain existing infrastructure which includes Windows-based servers, SQL databases,
- Power BI, Sharepoint, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analytics Services (SSAS), and R.
- Plan, design, build and maintain development environment which includes SSIS, .net, Visual basic, SSMS
- Liaise with 3rd party software, hardware and application vendors to manage and resolve incidents and technical issues
- Tertiary Education in relevant fields is preferred
- Hands on experience in setting up and maintaining CI/CD platform, such as Azure DevOps, Git/Github or other related CI/CD tools.
- Hands on experience in writing automation scripts for automated deployment for ETL packages, database tables, and analytics programs using R and Python.
- Hands on experience in design, implementation, administration and support of data platforms such as Snowflake, SQL/Synapse, and Aurora Postgres database.
- Hands on experience in setting up and maintaining a data warehouse/lake solution on the cloud and in a data centre.
- Hands on experience in supporting Microsoft technologies, preferably for Business Intelligence and data management using tools such as Microsoft SQL SSIS, SSAS, Power BI, R, Sharepoint.
- Good team player
- Passionate in championing the team to continuously improve and deliver quality software product
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.