System Engineer (Kubernetes/Dev Tools)
- 12 months contract
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Work location: Paya Lebar
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
This role will be part of Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) group, who will be responsible for designing and implementing various technologies and tools to optimize company's Developer Tools/Services.
- Implement, maintain and support JFrog Artifactory, Xray, Pipelines, and other developer tools, hosted in company's Data Center.
- Provide technical expertise, administrative and user support for the JFrog technology stack
- Partner with company's internal teams to support adoption and integration of JFrog Xray and Pipelines
- Develop custom plugins in Artifactory tailored for other system integrations
- Build standard CICD pipelines that are connected to other developer tools seamlessly under-thehood
- Regular server/service maintenance at the system/platform level (Linux/Windows)
- Discover and capitalize on automation opportunities that provide business value and reduce administrate overhead
- Monitor progress on projects and provides technical direction as needed.
- Support complex technical issues in an interop production environment including on call responsibilities outside of normal business hours.
- 3-5 years of experience working in the capacity of a devops role, build/release/systems engineer, or any other software development related job
- Good working knowledge in the use of software build tools, e.g. Maven, NPM or Gradle
- Good working knowledge in using CICD tools, e.g. Jenkins, Shippable or others
- Experience in using Python/Shell Scripting/Powershell/Groovy, or any scripting language
- Experience with Java, Golang, or .Net programming languages is highly preferred
- Experience with source code management tools, e.g. Bitbucket, AzureDevOps and GitHub
- Good knowledge of Software Configuration Management best practices and procedures
- Hands-on experience with server setup/maintenance for both Linux and Windows platforms, including but not limited to installing software/patches, security hardening, storage/network troubleshooting etc
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated and adaptable to change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team setting
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.