- Contract period for 11 months till Apr 2020
- Attractive remuneration package
A familiar brand in Singapore's public-sector industry.
Part of the project DevOps team to take on the exciting and challenging role of delivering and maintaining a large-scale project using AGILE software development methodology
- Member of the DevOps production support team for a 24x7 system
- Champion for DevOps team for security
- Constantly review and incorporate security requirements into the infrastructure
- Proactively review internal processes and activities to identify the security risks
- Daily system administration and support for the development and production platform
- Monitor vendor's release information of security patches/fixes and oversee the status of the implementation
- Identify and advise open source/3rd party security tools to assist in detection, prevention and analysis of security threats
- Liaise with 3rd party software and hardware vendors to investigate and resolve incidents and issues
- Liaise with 3rd party hosting providers to investigate and resolve incidents and issues
Qualifications/Experience Should Include:
- Working experience in IT Security or System Administration.
- Information Security Certification / Accreditation an asset
- Expertise in anti-virus software, vulnerability, intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering
- Working experience in penetration testing
- Experience in automating security testing tools
- Familiar with disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies and methods
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools and technologies
- Experience in system administration, supporting multiple platforms and applications
- Hands-on skills in Unix Shell scripting
- Added advantages with knowledge of VM, Container or Cloud
- Added advantages with knowledge of Ansible, Chef, Git
- Good analytical and writing skills
- Positive and willing to learn new technologies
- Good team player and meticulous
Due to the sensitivity of system, only Singaporean or Singapore PR should apply.
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.