Digital Sales Marketing Specialist
- 6 months contract
- Office Location: East
- MNC Bank
- Work closely with Cards Brand Lead to execute, plan and implement best-in-class practices across paid and owned channels to deliver against cards preference target and grow New-to-card (NTC) volume. This will include working closely with Product stakeholders to meet the NTCs target.
- Project managing communications campaigns, including timeline and budget management, creative production, stakeholder management and agency engagement
- Work with creative and media agencies to ensure creative assets are delivered for campaign launch
- Support the execution of a communication framework relevant and impactful to the cards' customers.
- Understand and maximise full funnel marketing performance leveraging on data-first approach. Able to interpret data to deliver actionable insights.
- Manage and develop brief for content publishers and social influencers as part of the campaign deliverables.
- Work closely with Digital Acquisition team, Analytics team and Media agency for campaign MIS analysis and optimisation.
- Responsible for on-going campaign budget management including raising of Purchase Orders and reconciliation of accruals on a monthly basis.
- Ensure stakeholders approvals are filed timely and adhere to internal processes to ensure compliance for quarterly marketing audit.
- At least 2-3 years in digital marketing/ media agency/ ecommerce experience that includes data-driven analysis of campaign performance
- Strong project management skills: ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners in prioritising high impact activities and move forward under tight timelines
- Digital Marketing experience or knowledge
- Effective Presentation/Storytelling Skills using data to showcase approach and results
- Strong communication abilities and influencing skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge in basic MarTech and AdTech capabilities is a plus
- Familiarity with credit card products is a plus.
- Experience in using Web Analytics, SEM, FB Ads and other channels will be a plus.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248