12 Months Contract
- Multinational Bank
- Work alongside a team of marketers that have a passion for creating meaningful connections between clients and the brand.
- The resources will be assisting the marketing team across key APAC marketing related work:
- Write up compelling, unique, on-brand social media copy for TTS social media channels
- Manage the company's TTS's social channels and editorial calendars across LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram etc in partnership with Global Marketing
- Support pre, during and post digital campaign flights including managing social strategy, content execution and analysis
- Coordinate between internal and external stakeholders and ensure that the social programs that meet business needs
- Lead and execute client facing initiatives such as: online webinars, roundtables, forums and industry events for the respective clients segments (Corporates, FI, Public Sector) in partnership with Sector Heads/Product partners across the floor
- client engagement activities including pre-event target market analysis, agenda building, develop the client invitation campaign while tracking clients' registrations, manage vendors or/and work with GEM teams in executing the initiatives' logistics where needed.
- Support and help manage event marketing, experience marketing, client marketing, influencer marketing, strategic communications , thought leadership and/or regional marketing programs
- Management of vendors, suppliers and agencies from briefing to fulfilment and invoicing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or any other relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a marketing role; digital marketing, social media marketing, B2B, etc
- Experience managing social media accounts
- Proven expertise as a cross-functional leader
- Deep working knowledge of social best practices and proven experience executing campaigns across LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Google etc
- Experience writing creative and compelling copy with examples to show
- Proven track record developing unique social media campaigns and stories using a variety of content types including graphics, photography and video
- Self-motivated who is also a strong team player
- Comfortable maintaining relationships across the organization and externally with vendors
- Excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects simultaneously
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.