Digital Marketing Manager
- 12 month contract
- MNC Bank
- Drive the development of marketing and communication strategies/activities, positioning, and best-in-class creative, to deliver against plan for the Company's products, across customer journeys
- Deliver a comprehensive brand strategy. Lay the business case, tracking, and analytics supporting greater investment in the brand
- Take the lead on all content strategy. Establish marketing and content calendar, and ensure full tracking and accountability on the platforms
- Define target audience segments that maximize impact, and lead campaigns
- Evaluate competition, the market, and program performance to size new program opportunities, assess customer impacts, and make recommendations to enhance current programs and improve results
- Support sales team in delivering sales targets, and grow sales volumes for varied lines of business that depend on digital, through different phases of the buying journey
- Partner creative and media agencies to implement the marketing and communication strategy, positioning and best-in-class launch of marketing campaigns
- Identify opportunities to test, optimize and scale up successful marketing initiatives
- Measure and report performance of owned and paid digital marketing campaigns, optimizing spend and performance based on the insights.
- Analyse campaign and media performance driving attribution of marketing data to business results
- Monitor, review and support markets in the review & implementation process
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
- 6+ years in Marketing or Agency, with deep experience in digital marketing, marketing communication, content management, and brand strategy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, experience in AdTech/MarTech tools.
- Team player: ability to collaborate and negotiate with cross-functional team to successfully deliver client needs. Track record of delivering meaningful marketing programs that drive business success
- Prior experience working in matrixed organization is required, as is the ability to motivate and rally a team around a common vision
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Promotes a culture of teamwork across organizational boundaries
- Demonstrated sense of accountability and decisiveness
- Ability to successfully interact with various levels within the organization, including Senior Management
- Intellectually curious, proactively seeking and developing new opportunities.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Licence: 08C5248