Digital Marketing Manager
- 12 months contract
- Competitive salary package
- Work with cutting edge technologies
Multinational information technology company
This person will be responsible for program management specific to servicing the growth of Original Supplies business through key eTailer / Online Reseller Partners. Relevant experience in the following areas are desired:
- Stakeholder management experience to coordinate the program across multiple partners and stakeholders
- They need to have a thorough understanding of SEM (Paid Search) strategy and principles - with knowledge across tools, keywords, defining campaign structures, develop bid and optimization strategies and planning the search customer journey with the key etailer/online reseller partners.
- They need to have strong presentation skills in order to confidently meet with reseller partner representatives
- They should have the ability to view the program holistically between the company and the Partner's activities to ensure that overall the program is delivering against company's objectives to win against the competitors.
- They need to have agency management experience in order to collaborate with the company's appointed SEM agency and that of the Reseller Partner.
- They would need to produce post-campaign reports and analysis, including recommendations for improvement and expansion
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge:
5+ years of direct experience managing search engine marketing with a proven track record of driving ROI - specifically in setup, monitoring, reporting, analysis, optimization, budget pacing and forecasting, keyword research and expansion, competitive benchmarking, and strategic portfolio insights.
- Preferably should have a background in ecommerce search engine marketing or worked in e-commerce companies.
- In-depth understanding of key industry metrics and the ability to recognize how they drive the business (e.g. CPC, CTR, CPA, Quality Score).
- Proficiency in understanding offline conversion KPIs to ensure campaigns are optimized to all acquisition sources.
- Tech savvy and experienced in using paid search online tracking and management tools (e.g. Adwords, DoubleClick Search, Microsoft Bing Ads, Yahoo! Gemini, and other SEM tools).
- Knowledgeable about current marketing trends, advertising tactics, and CPA business models.
- Familiarity with Online Analytics platforms, preferably Adobe Omniture, and Google Analytics.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline and/or an equivalent experience required.
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.