Digital Transformation and Analytics Product Manager
- 12 months contract role
- 2 positions available
- This is a regional leadership role with high visibility and exciting opportunities ahead.
- A multinational bank
This role is essentially a Regional Product Manager who will lead the effort of digital acceleration across APAC/EMEA countries by integrating the digital layer to data and intelligence layer so as to create a personalized, contextual and unique experience for our client's customers' digital journey. The role will collaborate with the business analytics leads, regional technology and business leads and country teams to deliver value through our client's journey in digital transformation/ acceleration powered by data analytics and machine learning.
- Develop an intelligent digital offer management and orchestration framework which is real time, contextual, hyper-personalized and powered by machine learning
- Work with the business analytics leads to identify and prioritize transformation initiatives to enable intelligent digital transformation with data, platform and analytics
- Lead grooming sessions with the appropriate subject matter experts to finalize the features needed to enable a seamless and scalable integration of digital layer to data and intelligence layer
- Finalize the functional specifications together with technology team
- Collaborate with regional and country teams to ensure smooth rollout of the data applications to all APAC/EMEA countries
- Work with the data engine build team to fit any development needed
- Work with the Project Management team to finalize delivery milestones and timelines
- Actively monitor experiment results and recommend improvements
- Partner with data scientists to improve the performance of the applications such as recommendation system based on advanced analytics
The above job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Mathematics/Computer Science; Master's degree preferred
- Has at least 6 years of experience, preferably in application development/data analytics/ solution lead/ data architect role
- Experience in designing solutions for digital transformation is preferred (API, Micro-services etc.)
- Knowledge of Machine Learning is desirable
- Strong organizational and people leadership skills
- Willing to work on a fast paced global environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.