Data Management Operation (DMO) Lead
- 12 months contract
- Work with cutting edge technologies
Leading management consulting, technology and professional service firm.
The responsibility of the team lead is to assist the manager in meeting the site metrics and goals by supervising a team of up to 20 team members performing content moderation. The team leads will also conduct periodic coaching sessions, performance evaluations of his/her team members. He/She is also responsible of distributing the workload among his/her team members.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage a team within Community Operations
- Develop and administer team schedules and performance requirements
- Identify improvement opportunities in work-flow, and/or team structure and suggest solutions
- Identify opportunities to improve user experience and communicate to delivery lead and client teams
- Serve as a leader within the team
- Interface effectively with other teams, delivery lead
- Interface effectively with client team
- Manage the performance of the team and act as the team's career counsellor.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following skills and experience:
- Graduate with 3-6 years of working experience, preferably with 2 years of domain knowledge
- Quick learner with proven ability to grow and lead a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Passion for learning and creative problem-solving.
- Proven track record of success in previous work experiences.
- Strong computer applications skills
- Strong knowledge of cultural context in the user countries supported
- Good knowledge of language of the countries supported is an advantage
- Analytical frame of mind.
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.