- Communicate efficiently and effectively and be able to understand, interpret and relate an organization's strategy and vision to the Data Integration(DI) team
- 3+ years of experience in designing and developing Micro strategy reports & dashboards, dynamic dashboards
- 2+ years of experience on Micro Strategy Documents, Dynamic-dashboards, Flash-widgets, Reports, Prompts, Aggregation, Hierarchies and Filters.
- 2 + years of experience in designing visual dashboards and working with Business to gather the requirements
- Candidate should have exposure to design metadata for facts/dimensions/public objects etc.
- Solid understanding of selectors, graph selector , filters, data set stitching , data sets alignment etc.
- Solid understanding of data blending. Link different data sets in same dashboard.
- Strong understanding of PL/SQL, reports tuning, Security & reports optimization in Micro strategy
- Exposure to Micro strategy Desktop and Web tool, Intelligent cubes
- Solid understanding and knowledge on the concepts of Data Warehousing, Data Marts, Dimensional Modeling, Fact and Dimensional Tables.
- Any experience on development on Mobile platform is preferable
- Good communication and ability to communicate with Stakeholders.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
- Analytical skills.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
- The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
- Build strong and trust worthy relationships with the team and promote true big data culture
- Be agile in understanding the needs, flexible in defining solutions and nimble with delivery
- Identify key opportunities in current data integration patterns and define new ones as needed working in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Provide high-quality data integration solutions leveraging Hadoop ecosystem while supporting the business objectives
- Effectively communicate results to cross functional teams and all stakeholders at various levels throughout the organization.
- Take accountability of the architecture and solution, and ensure it is delivered effectively and efficiently
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes by leveraging a wide range of environments and technologies.
- Work closely within a team structure and demonstrate successful collaboration with other team members.
- 5+ years working with warehousing and Data integration concepts
- 5+ years of experience working with relational databases and experience and understanding (Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server, etc.)
- At least 7 to 12 years of development experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication skills that will allow the candidate to successfully document processes as well as interact with business owners, translating technical details for a non-technical audience