Election Research Associate
- Contract period of 12 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- It is one of the growing and expanding tech company with global presence as well as highly vibrant fast-paced working culture. It is an exciting opportunity to join and be part of their team.
- Research and organize lists of several social media accounts belonging to governments, politicians, and political parties across global markets, ensuring that the lists include only authentic accounts
- Conduct quantitative analysis to measure product adoption trends among political partners
- Recommend and implement solutions to improve the research process, including data querying
- Ability to focus on repetitive tasks on a deadline while filtering out inauthentic information
- 2+ years' work experience, with focus on research
- Advanced understanding of Excel and experience working with large data sets
- Knowledge of international politics, political parties, world leaders and national legislatures
- Understanding of the political landscape in Asia Pacific and South Asia, and a passion for political content
- Ability and experience working independently and a track record of taking initiative in uncertain, dynamic environments
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.