Our client - leading Multinational Tech company which specializes in internet -related services and products.
The incumbent will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with global and local teams to activate employment branding strategies customized for local audiences and key communities and strengthen company's position as an employer of choice across APAC, with a focus on India.
- Partner with multiple cross-functional teams and agencies to develop compelling stories that bring the magic of working at the company to life in an authentic way.
- Produce deliverables for company's regional & local brand initiatives: such as local brand assets, landing pages, narratives, trainings etc.
- Oversee execution of paid marketing or lead generation campaigns end-to-end on digital marketing channels
- Establish clear campaign metrics, track results, share return-on-investment and gather feedback often.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 - 8 years' experience in marketing, communications or branding, specifically in recruitment marketing, employer branding or a related field
- Deep understanding and experience with the India talent market and employment brand landscape
- Experience in brand marketing, with an understanding of insight development, evaluation and expertise in crafting strategy, narratives, storytelling frameworks, and internal user campaigns
- Experience in project or program management; working cross-functionally across a globally distributed organization and influencing at multiple levels.
- Hands-on experience in managing and optimizing digital advertising and retargeting campaigns across multiple platform.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable with copywriting and internal communications
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.