Our client is a leading Multinational Tech company which specializes in internet -related services and products. They are hiring for an Engagement Manager to join their Contingent Workforce Management Team.
The incumbent will have the following responsibilities :
Job Responsibilities :
- Coordinate preparation and execution of project materials, meetings, including draft agendas, build/develop presentation materials, coordinate with internal stakeholders on materials, track decisions, outcomes and follow-up action items
- Provide support on data analysis, enhance reporting and BI efforts across all internal extended workforce initiatives in APAC
- Prepare the comms plan, including official translation from the Chinese government, which the EM can then utilize in their networking and governance outreach efforts.
- Traffic management of queries and open tickets/questions coming from ecosystem partners.
Job Requirement :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience,
- Min 5-10 years of experience in a consulting or vendor strategy and management role, Project management or project coordinator and data analysis.
- Ability to analyze data and create analysis and insights Specific Tools or Applications experience (SQL, Excel or sheets, Slides or power point)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; Ability to build effective, productive relationships across the business and work with accountability and integrity
- Good communication skills and should be fluent in Mandarin written and spoken as the role will liaise with Chinese stakeholders based out of Greater China.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.