The Enterprise Business Representative is responsible for prospecting within their assigned territory to discover new opportunities, assisting sales executives in pursuit of new business for company solutions. Responding to marketing campaigns, explaining the value proposition offered by our range of products and engaging with sales leads. Focus on daily telephone work, conducting high level conversations with senior executives and IT professionals from a wide range of industries. Generating qualified leads for the various sales teams.
- Sales or customer service experience, ideally phone-based and within lead generation, able to provide track record of consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure, assess tasks and prioritise high potential customers, with the tenacity, drive and desire to succeed in IT software sales.
- Highly motivated self-starter who is articulate, persistent and outgoing with a proficient phone demeanour and able to represent the company professionally.
- Capacity to explore and understand customer business needs rather than just customer IT requirements, handle constructive and critical feedback to improve processes.
- Must have fluency in English and, if required of the territory, a relevant second language.
- Knowledge of IT/software an advantage.