12 months contract
Tech Giant, Social Media Platform
- Drive adoption and achieve revenue targets for Business Messaging in Thailand.
- Own full sales cycle from lead to close, including navigating IT and Legal
- Educate senior decision makers on the value of Business Messaging throughout their adoption cycle
- Collaborate with other members of the sales team (solution architects, partner sales, channel partners, platform's Ads team) to execute go-to-market plans
- Build territory plans and GTM strategies focused on key industry verticals
- Execute accurate forecasting and revenue delivery
- Drive outbound outreach to key accounts in collaboration with Field Marketing and Channel
- 8+ years of experience working in a highly skilled environment with a minimum of 5 years in SaaS or B2B software sales
- Proven track record of building strong C-level relationships and exceeding sales targets
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts
- Experience managing complex enterprise deals and influencing CxO, IT, Legal stakeholders
- Experience selling through and co-selling with channel partners
- Experience working in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- Self-starter who can achieve goals in an entrepreneurial setting
- Ability to adapt to shifting product priorities and translate these into GTM plans
- Strong track record of collaboration with cross-functional team and navigating large organizations
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, ability to simplify complex concepts into language easily understood by business audiences
- BA/BS degree required
- Proficiency in Thai and English language, both written and verbal, is essential as the role will extensively manage accounts for clients whose business language is Thai.
- Past experience in rapidly growing internet companies
- BA/BS degree required, MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.