Enterprise SaaS Business Development Manager, Channel Sales (Messaging product)
- 12 months contract role
- Opportunity to work for a high profile and exciting messaging product
- Well renowned social media company
We are in search for an enterprise SaaS Business Development Manager to join the channel partnerships team for a messaging product. This team is responsible for bringing the business messaging API to market through partners globally. Specifically, this role will identify, sign, and launch new partner opportunities across the APAC region.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in signing distribution partnerships which drive new clients to the business. This candidate will analyze the market, create a set of prioritized target partners, prospect, execute contracts, and then bring the partners live on the messaging API.
The candidate will possess superior analytical skills and have the ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management. The candidate will thrive in a team-oriented environment, working cross-functionally with the marketing, global channel programs, and operations teams to develop new ways we can connect customers and business through the business messaging product.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sourcing, executing, and launching new partnerships that drive new clients to the business
- Deliver partnerships which exceed channel partnerships goals
- A rolodex of partners and their key executives
- Use analytical skills to determine which verticals and markets work and insight to build on that experience
- Passionate partner champion who can provide world-class relationship development and thought leadership
- With the partners, define tailored value propositions and create detailed go-to-market plans that strengthen value proposition to the marketplace while providing new revenue opportunities with partners
- Has 10+ years of experience in tech channel partnerships/ sales in enterprise SaaS successfully launching partners to drive dramatically increased sales
- Experience in cPaaS, SaaS or enterprise software environments
- Ability to forecast channel revenue accurately with strong CRM skills
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones
- Capacity to get things done at short notice while collecting information from a variety of internal and external sources
- Fluent in spoken and written Mandarin and English (as this role would be tasked to build an ecosystem of partners within the China market)
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.