- 12 months contract role
- A multinational information technology company
- Assure timely monitoring, advocacy and implementation of the product environmental strategies and support processes in Asia (with focus on Indonesia) to ensure market access and legal compliance affecting:
- the sale and marketing of products and services
- return and recycling of products and services
- Deliver a distinct competitive advantage to the business, total customer experience and brand by integrating sustainable impact narratives into the product marketing, sales and communication.
- Support development and deployment of community programs (focus on education and forest-related) that strengthens local communities in Asia.
- Interest/ experience in Environmental Management
- Has some Regulatory operations experience
- Has Communications or Marketing background
- Health and Safety or Engineering experience in lieu of Environmental Management background can be considered
- Good command of the English language
- Fluent in written and verbal Bahasa Indonesian language skills (as the role will be supporting the Indonesian market)
- Strong can-do attitude and growth mindset
- Adaptable; can learn new skills quickly
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Maricris Fermin (EA Reg no: R1110126) at Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.