Equities Execution Services Ops Analyst
- 6 months contract
- Office location: CBD
- US Global Investment Bank
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
- The primary function of the role is to help manage a growing business, supporting clients who trade cash equity.
- Support clients to meet their post trade execution needs, including managing complex transaction requests and queries, as well as, settlement of the client's transactions to a high quality standard.
- Degree in Banking or equivalent
- Work experience in trade support, equity settlement, securities middle office, or cash processing role of 1 to 3 years
- Equities Industry and market knowledge would be an advantage.
- Experience of vendor platforms (CTM, Omgeo, Traiana) would be an advantage.
- Exceptional client service and relationship building are required to interact with our clients and the team.
- Team oriented, proactive, self-motivated
- Competency with MS Suite, especially Excel and/or VBA, and the ability to learn multiple programs quickly
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248