Equities Execution Services Ops Analyst
- 6 months contract
- US Global Investment Bank
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
- The primary function of the role is to help manage our clients' post trade execution needs, including managing complex transaction requests and queries, as well as settlement of the client's transactions to a high quality standard.
- Assists in providing operational risk management and oversight for the equities sales and trading businesses, while ensuring the integrity of the firm's books and records through the development of workflows, systems and controls, from trade capture to settlement.
- Helps to ensure that the firm has the appropriate infrastructure with respect to technology, processes and controls to support complex financial transactions such that we meet our clients' needs as well as internal control standards and external regulatory requirements.
- Drives discussions surrounding change management processes with technology and other operational or securities division teams to assess downstream implications and ensure more streamlined flows.
- Identifying, documenting and implementing procedural changes within the department to improve processes and control infrastructure around firm reference data.
- Enhance the operations client experience in a risk and control oriented environment. Critical to the success is the ability to engineer solutions and lead change across the operational infrastructure by leveraging a global team.
- Degree in Banking or equivalent
- Work experience in trade support, equity settlement, securities middle office, or cash processing role of 1 to 3 years
- Equities Industry and market knowledge would be an advantage.
- Experience of vendor platforms (CTM, Omgeo, Traiana) would be an advantage.
- Exceptional client service and relationship building are required to interact with our clients and the team.
- Team oriented, proactive, self-motivated
- The candidate should have a control focus and be achievement orientated to produce results to ensure that all risk is mitigated.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248