Equities Trading Services Analyst (6 months contract)
- US Global Investment Bank
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is one of the largest investment bank in the world that offers investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
The Team operates in a dynamic environment where you will be required to multi-task with the right priority in order to support a fast-paced business environment.
- Respond to varied queries from the internal stakeholders and external clients
- Understand internal and external regulations
- Analyze and resolve exceptions timely
- Evaluate and escalate risk items to management and the business
- Make suggestions for the improvement of process efficiencies & controls
- Maintain close relationships with multiple internal teams, which includes the trading & sales desks, other Federation teams, technology
- Work very closely with other regional counterparts to ensure follow the sun / pass the book are maintained
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Operations
- Strong preference is to have product background (Equities Synthetic Products, if not then Equities Cash / Derivative Products)
- Individual who has strong risk control mind-set and detail oriented
- Enthusiastic and committed individual who is looking to operate in a dynamic working environment where communication and teamwork skills are essential.
- Good client service and relationship building are required to interact with our clients and the team.
- The candidate should have a control focus and be achievement orientated to produce results to ensure that all risk is mitigated.
- Strong organizational
- Be flexible, work on varied functions or aid other team members
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.