We are looking for ETL developer for one of our client.
* Design & Develop and deploy ETL job workflow with reliable error/exception handling and rollback framework.
* Adapt ETL code to accommodate changes in source data and new business requirements.
* Document the ETL detailed design and test results.
* Spearheads development of ETL code, metadata definitions and models, queries and reports,
schedules, work processes and maintenance procedures.
* Manages automation of file processing as well as all ETL processes within a job workflow.
* Ensures data quality throughout entire ETL process.
* Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements for data transmission, storage, and data access
including documentation, testing, and remediation.
* Develops technical understanding of how the data flows from file to database, database to
database, database to file and file to file
* Perform the unit testing, system integration testing and assist with user acceptance testing
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
* 4-7+ years' experience with ETL design & development; preferably Informatica, Microsoft SSIS, SAP-BODS
* Experience in managing data lineage and performing impact analyses
* Excellent ETL design and documentation skills
* Expert ability in SQL and PL/SQL
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment
* Self-starter with the ability to work independently and take initiative. Ability to translate ideas and business requirements into fully functioning ETL workflows.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to articulate and document processes and workflows for use by various individuals of varying technical abilities.
- Master's/Bachelor's Degree in IT/Computer Science or technology/engineering related field
- Minimum 4-6 years of proven experience in ETL/DW Development & implementation
- 3+ DW/ETL projects with involvement across the full project lifecycle
- Technology Certifications in various DW/ETL technologies.