Our Client is a well-known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast-paced.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Oversee Company Platforms & Ecosystems developer marketing events across Southeast Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
- Provide strategy for marketing events and collaborate with cross-functional teams and event agencies to deliver high quality developer outreach events,
- Responsibile for pre-event planning, physical and digital event flow design, event promotion and budget management and event reporting.
- Work with the product marketing managers on content and marketing collateral creation and localization.
- Minimally a Degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in event management with B2B events, Marketing, Consulting or tech industry background.
- Experience in B2B hybrid (physical and digital) events management..
- Experience of working with multiple vendors and event management agencies in Southeast Asia and Australia.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Loh Kai Weng (Kelvin) (EA Reg no: R21103176) at email@example.com for more information and We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.
EA Licence: 08C5248