Event Marketer (Recruitment)
- 12 months contract role
- One of the biggest social media sites across the globe
We are looking for an Event Marketer to manage and execute our client's recruitment marketing efforts as part of their employment brand strategy. In this role, you will develop event marketing campaigns that position our client as a great place to work and authentically communicate our client's unique culture to attract top talent within the Asia Pacific region.
This is a creative and qualitative marketing role that develops and manages live and virtual event activations in partnership with APAC recruiting and hiring leaders. If you have a track record of building compelling event marketing campaigns, and have creative ideas that you can resourcefully execute on them in a fast-paced environment, this is the role for you.
- Support integrated and inbound, multi-channel (online and in-person) events including day-to-day planning, execution, stakeholder engagement, vendor management, speaker outreach and prep, logistics, curation and development content, marketing and other core elements to successfully meet event objectives by executing events and experiential campaigns
- Drive a candidate centric approach and positively impact the candidates experience, consideration and engagement across all experiential elements
- Take feedback, input and direction from cross-functional partnerships across multiple recruiting pipelines, hiring teams and stakeholders to ensure consistent successful event and branding processes
- Map and evaluate project metrics, post-event reporting and analysis for cross-functional stakeholders.Own team communications and briefings.
- A bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field would be preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience across events and/or marketing
- Proven skills in event marketing and management, project execution and strategy analysis
- Knowledge of producing high quality integrated regional event experiences, virtual and in person
- Experience navigating ambiguity and working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Analytical ability, communication and time management skills
- Ability to think creatively and strategically with an eye for detail and proven project management skills
- Self-directed data-driven approach to solving problems and possess strong written and oral communication skills
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.