- Global leader in payment technology
- 5-6 months contract
- Work location: Central
- Manage day-to-day administration of training programs globally, including billing, budget inputs, course preparation, and reporting
- Provide guidance and support to Program and Campus experience teammates in globally when needed to resolve client inquiries and issues.
- Responsible for overall course scheduling, including prioritization meetings, to ensure timely coordination of activities. Manage and work with colleagues on the confirmation of courses prior to delivery
- In collaboration with instructors, act as production manager of large virtual training programs and provide guidance to Program Experience teammates in managing smaller programs in the virtual classroom
- Prepare and present monthly and/or quarterly production performance results
- Build measurement and reporting on key metrics including enrollment, attendance, evaluation and budget. Lead a post-mortem discussion on all training programs
- Project lead all daily activities related to technology enablers (e.g. LMS, other platforms) including system monitoring, troubleshooting, and general maintenance. Coordinate with technical system vendor to resolve issues as needed
- Provide technical support, including writing of business requirements for system enhancements, testing and launch of new tools and/or functionality to support the business
- Learn and stay current on Payments client trends and maintain a working knowledge of Visa products and services
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Requires a minimum of 8-10 years' experience in a program management, events planning or equivalent role preferably in financial services or information services environment
- Must be a self-starter with proven abilities in procedural innovation and problem solving
- Experienced team or site leader or people management skills required
- You are passionate about 'running learning as a business' and are a master at keeping on top of the diverse operational needs of a learning team such as budget, vendor management, reports, and scheduling etc.
- You keep the success of an exceptional learner experience front-and-center
- You have a global mindset - you take genuine interest in other cultures, do not suffer from "HQ syndrome", and embrace the need to operate with cultural norms and in time zones other than your own
- You are curious and broad in your orientation: you are tuned-in to the effective processes needed to thrive in the business environment in which you operate
- You are resilient and flexible - you perceive false starts, changing priorities and constructive feedback as opportunities, not setbacks
- You are comfortable operating in both the strategic and the tactical and can constantly switch between the two
- You are action and results driven and adept at dealing with ambiguity.
- You are a team player: skilled at developing relationships across levels and geographies, enthusiastic to roll up your sleeves, and willing to pitch in where necessary
- Proven record in implementing large-scale events and projects on time and within budget
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.