Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced. They are currently hiring for a Event's Specialist for their Events & Experience team.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage nominations from all APAC countries to identify attendees to virtual events in APAC (~5 events; ~10,000 pax) as well as in-person attendance (~20 pax) to the C-level event in San Francisco.
- Manage translations and related timeline for main keynote (US livestream) and APAC keynotes (recordings) for ~12 languages, using internal translation teams as well as selected external agencies. Also manage op-ins for countries who need these translations.
- Coordinate with global and regional teams for this process
- Support the E&E team to organize "viewing parties" in key markets to deepen event awareness and engagement
Develop one pagers, case studies and other related collateral to drive Google solutions adoption post-program
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with min 4-5 years of event management experience managing regional, virtual and face to face events.
- Should have strong project management skills managing audience data , translations and keeping timelines
- Should have good stakeholder management skills comfortable working with cross functional teams.
- Good communication skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.