- Deliver high quality executive support to the Managing Directors that he/she has been assigned to work for.
- Maintain open dialogue with executives to understand expectations.
- Ensure quality, timeliness, and cost-effectiveness of arrangements/deliverables, and ensure that results meet executive expectations, including for tasks outsourced to others.
- Regularly check personal voicemail and Outlook mailboxes to ensure executive requests are received in a timely manner.
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements with the travel centre, often involving multiple changes and destinations.
- Schedule Conference Calls using conference facility.
- Schedule and coordinate appointments for executives or clients, including extensive rescheduling; keep executives and other personnel informed as needed.
- Identify space needs and submit space reservation requests and cancellations on behalf of executive; obtain space alternatives from Reservations.
- Manage outlook calendars.
- Work with team members to ensure adequate coverage during business hours (eg, lunch hour).
- Take on additional responsibilities to assist other team members to meet desired team outcome.
- Identify barriers to effective teamwork.
- Adhere to organization standards and processes (eg, telephone answering, dress code, documentation standards, and space reservations).
- Share skills, knowledge and best practices.
- Participate in coaching and training initiatives for the benefit of the Executive Support team and/or other Workplace members/teams.
- Seek opportunities to participate on task forces/committees.
|Posted:||over 5 years ago|
|Contact:||May Anne Ramos|
Job has Expired
We bank on our people.
For over two decades Peoplebank has been finding and delivering the best talent in the marketplace to our clients. We would not be where we are today, if not for our employees. That is why we are focused on building a great place to work, where our employees can fulfill their career aspirations.
Call us on +65 6429 1250