- 12 months contract
- Job location: Tuas West Avenue
A multinational IT company
- Support Director of Operations on calendar management, meetings arrangement and other administrative work (meeting minutes, action items follow up, etc)
- Assist supervisory and non-supervisory employees on various administrative supports including, but not limited to, general filing and records maintenance, compiling data for reports, making travel arrangements, distributing mails.
- Manage all office stationeries supplies, fax and copiers machines.
- Provide administrative supports to visitors, including, but not limited to, travel, hotel, transport, meals arrangements, meeting rooms and refreshment arrangement.
- Manage office and pantry general house-keeping, ensure tea-break supplies, etc.
- Manage the update of notice boards.
- Track and monitor all expenses related to administrative activities.
- Coordinate with other administrative assistants to implement and enforce all HP admin procedures and policies.
- Assist in organizing team offsite and team building activities.
- Involve in administration related projects.
Qualifications/Experience Should Include:
- Administrative experience in corporate settings
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Strong communication skills
- Initiative and resourceful
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.