- 6 months contract (maternity cover)
- Work location: WFH until further notice / Central area
- Leading global digital advertising platform
Seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support a VP and/or a Director which might change depending on business needs. The person in this role will need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organizational force given complex & heavy calendaring. This role requires the ability to anticipate issues before they arise, to proactively recommend creative solutions to problems, and to be flexible and adaptable to changing business needs. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have sound judgement, exceptional communication skills, and will be resourceful in building relationships across the larger company ecosystem.
- Manage dynamic, time-sensitive, and complex calendars Coordinate internal meetings for multiple, senior executives
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements
- Prepare expense reports
- Manage schedule, structure, agenda, and follow-up of multiple recurring team meetings
- Build cross-functional relationships with key partners across the organization
- Project manage agenda and logistics for team offsites, and large onsite events/meetings
- Adhoc duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree (preferred)
- 6+ years of providing complex calendar support, travel, and expense reports to 1 or more executives.
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Google Suite
- Meticulous and pays attention to detail (Exec can be forgetful)
- Strong Professionalism: Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information
- Able to move fast and not crack under pressure when coordinating high priority meetings that will need to happen within the same day with senior directors & VPs across regions (NORAM & EMEA)
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.