- 12 months contract, with an option to extend
- Work location: WFH until further notice / Central
- Our client is one of the leading IT enterprise cloud computing company
- Ranked as Fortune "100 Best Companies to work for"
This Executive Assistant (EA) role will be responsible for supporting senior executives and will be based in Singapore office. This position requires initiative, attention to detail, ability to learn quickly, ability to manage internal and external relationships, ability to work with senior executives, and superb communication skills. This is a great opportunity for a go-getter to advance their career.
- Calendar management - coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings, off- site meetings, one-on-one meetings etc.
- Expense reporting.
- Visa and travel arrangements (domestic and international).
- Assist with food orders, luncheon planning, etc.
- Create, edit and maintain organisation charts and presentations.
- Organise, prioritise and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure and consistently make deadlines.
- Use initiative and judgment within established guidelines.
- Help to ensure smooth on-boarding of new hires joining the team.
- Comfortable with fast-paced, agile working environment, characterised by constant change and ambiguity, yet needing to bring structure around it
- Great self-starter, with a natural propensity to share ideas and work product
- Strong, versatile communication skills, capable of flexing communication style toward both junior and senior stakeholders
- Passionate about diversity, equality, and raising the profile of early-in-career talent
- Exceptional time management, organisational, prioritisation and follow-up skills
- Works effectively in a team environment
- Flawless execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organisation and process.
- Ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint and skills.
- Strong communication -- oral and written.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.