Our client, a market leader helping people and businesses worldwide with their financial and insurance with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America is looking to hire an experienced Executive Assistant to join their Singapore Team.
This is an Executive Assistant (EA) role in digital business.
The EA provides administrative support to Senior Managers and assist them to manage internal & external business engagements, travel arrangements, record maintenance, other administrative and control related task.
You will be responsible for the direct support to Senior Manager/s and generally supports an entire department.
- You will handle and coordinate all aspects of executive level manager appointments, meetings, events and conference calls
- Review materials and correspondence for meetings; Prepare presentations, spreadsheets, and other various documents
- Coordinates on travel arrangements; prepare and distribute schedules/agendas for travel;
- Assist in continuity of business planning, recording and monitoring;
- Assists in ad-hoc reports special projects as needed;
- Provide effective back-up coverage to other teams when the respective EA colleague is on leave
To qualify for this role, you will need at least 6-8 years of secretarial and office administration or related experience is preferred. Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with attention to details. Service-oriented team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders. Excellent level English written and verbal communication skills.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Gina Ng (EA Reg no: R1110400) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.