- Deliver high quality executive support to the Managing Directors that he/she has been assigned to work for.
- Maintain open dialogue with executives to understand expectations.
- Ensure quality, timeliness, and cost-effectiveness of arrangements/deliverables, and ensure that results meet executive expectations, including for tasks outsourced to others.
- Regularly check personal voicemail and Outlook mailboxes to ensure executive requests are received in a timely manner.
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements with the travel centre, often involving multiple changes and destinations.
- Schedule Conference Calls using conference facility.
- Schedule and coordinate appointments for executives or clients, including extensive rescheduling; keep executives and other personnel informed as needed.
- Identify space needs and submit space reservation requests and cancellations on behalf of executive; obtain space alternatives from Reservations.
- Manage outlook calendars.
- Work with team members to ensure adequate coverage during business hours (eg, lunch hour).
- Take on additional responsibilities to assist other team members to meet desired team outcome.
- Identify barriers to effective teamwork.
- Adhere to organization standards and processes (eg, telephone answering, dress code, documentation standards, and space reservations).
- Share skills, knowledge and best practices.
- Participate in coaching and training initiatives for the benefit of the Executive Support team and/or other Workplace members/teams.
- Seek opportunities to participate on task forces/committees.
|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Contact Name:||May Anne Ramos|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2018 12:04|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's