Our client, a market leader helping people and businesses worldwide with their financial and insurance with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America is looking to hire an experienced Executive Assistant to join their Global Business Services and the management team.
The primary responsibility will be maintaining calendars, scheduling meetings, planning and booking travels and tracking expenses. This role will be based out of Singapore.
The Executive Assistant will be liaising with Executive Assistant for various Functions and Local business units in Asia and Africa entities (incl. PCA Functional Executives , Local business Unit Executive, Group Executive ) to schedule meetings for the chief of Global business, Services and address any administrative requirements.
- Manage daily schedule and maintain calendars.
- Ensure business services has all the necessary information to efficiently manage meetings
- Arrange travels and work with other Executive Assistants and Administration teams to organize workshop and events, as necessary
- Manage expense reporting and support procurement process for PMO function. Some of the activities include but not limited to:
- Raise Purchase Requisition and Purchase Order
- Submit necessary forms to support procurement activities
- Maintain a list off all project related contracts
- Organize IT and building access for new joiners
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting high-level executives and maintaining their schedule
- Excellent English communication skills- verbal and written
- Service-oriented team player with exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to build and foster relationship
- Strong organizer with ability to create processes that simplify tasks for the executive
- Detail oriented , independent, self-motivated, and adaptable to changing priorities experience in insurance and Asset Management is a plus
Interested applicants, please click "Apply Now" or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (EA Reg no: R1440426)
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Gina Ng (EA Reg no: R1110400) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.